IOSCO Brand Development
Request for Tenders
The International Organization of Securities Commissions (IOSCO) is the international body that brings together the world's securities regulators and is recognized as the global standard setter for the securities sector. IOSCO develops, implements and promotes adherence to internationally recognized standards for securities regulation.
The objectives of the organization are:
- to cooperate in developing, implementing and promoting adherence to internationally recognized and consistent standards of regulation, oversight and enforcement in order to protect investors, maintain fair, efficient and transparent markets, and seek to address systemic risks;
- to enhance investor protection and promote investor confidence in the integrity of securities markets, through strengthened information exchange and cooperation in enforcement against misconduct and in supervision of markets and market intermediaries; and
- to exchange information at both global and regional levels on their respective experiences in order to assist the development of markets, strengthen market infrastructure and implement appropriate regulation.
IOSCO's membership regulates more than 95% of the world's securities markets in more than 130 jurisdictions. In addition to standard setting, IOSCO provides extensive support to its members.
IOSCO was founded in 1983 and has operated with mostly the same branding since that time. In preparation for the redevelopment of its website and in light of its increasingly important role as non-bank finance plays an increasing role in the economy, IOSCO wishes to review and develop its branding to reflect its core values and objectives.
New branding should indicate continuity with the branding used to date and should also reflect IOSCO's global role as a critical pillar of effective and efficient securities markets regulation and supervision.
IOSCO is looking for a specialist branding company to provide it with the following:
- New IOSCO logo
- Document Template
- Report Template
- Briefing Note Template
- Member newsletter template
- 'Slideshow' template
- Email Template
- Social Media Template
- Video template
- Banner Designs (backdrop and main stage)
- Microsite to act as an exemplar for subsequent website redesign.
Invitation to Tender
IOSCO invites written submissions setting out how tenderers would plan to meet this requirement. The tender should set out recent examples of similar work done. The specific team (with estimated time commitments) who would work on the contract should be specified.
The tender should break the work down into phases such as:
- Initial research and Assessment (potentially including stakeholder engagement)
- Brainstorming with IOSCO Secretariat staff
- Template design
- Draft Template Review and Refinement with IOSCO
- Delivery and Closure.
Fixed cost tenders are required. However, an hourly rate may be provided for any supplementary engagements which are not included in the core tender but these should not relate to work that is essential to deliver on the work set out in this request for tenders. The work should be costed by phase of work. Additional details of the drivers of the costs of each phase are desirable.
Tenderers may assume no more than 7 interviews with stakeholders as part of the initial assessment phase. There are no sub-brands.
IOSCO reserves the right to invite some or all tenderers to come for interview, but also reserves the right to make a decision based on written submissions only. IOSCO reserves the right also to make no appointment of brand consultants arising from this tender process or to make an appointment for the initial phase or phases of the work only.
The tender submission should include draft contractual documentation.
Criteria for Assessment
The tenders will be assessed on the basis of the most likely to deliver optimal benefit for IOSCO and not on the basis of lowest cost.
The criteria for the assessment will be:
- Record of successful completion of high quality results for similar tenders in the past: 20%
- Cost: 40%
- Quality and seniority of the delivery team: 20%
- Evidence of understanding of the needs and perspective of IOSCO: 20%
Timelines and submission of tenders
The deadline for the submission of tenders is 14 January 2022. It is intended that tenderers will be advised of the outcome of the process by mid-February 2022.
Tenders (in English) can be submitted via email to Tenderingemail@example.com.