Terms and conditions of use
© International Organization of Securities Commissions (IOSCO)
Use of this website constitutes agreement with the following terms and conditions of use.
Copyright and permissions
- All copyright and other intellectual property rights regarding the publications available on this website, as well as the acronym and logo of IOSCO, are owned by IOSCO. Except as outlined below, all rights are reserved.
IOSCO Material may be used under the following conditions without obtaining written permission from IOSCO:
- Users may download, display, print out, photocopy or redistribute IOSCO Material for non-commercial purposes.
- Users may publish links to the IOSCO website, as long as it does not imply IOSCO´s endorsement.
- Users may reproduce IOSCO press releases and brief excerpts of publications in other publications or products, provided IOSCO is cited as the source. Translations must state that the translation is not an official IOSCO translation.
Any proposed use of IOSCO Material that does not meet the above conditions requires written permission from IOSCO, and should include the following:
- Name and name of organization
- Website address
- Phone number and e mail
- Title of information and how it will be used
- Type of request – reproduction, translation or other
- The IOSCO logo may be used only for joint events or publications.
- IOSCO assumes no responsibility or liability for any errors or omissions in the content on the IOSCO website.
- IOSCO may at any time and without notice update, expand or modify material on its website.
- IOSCO assumes no responsibility for external links that may be contained in documents or other information on the IOSCO website.