Upcoming Other Regulatory Training Programs
Second Annual CFA Institute Financial Regulatory Symposium
The annual CFA Institute Financial Regulatory Symposium will take place virtually over two days in two 90-minute sessions to accommodate a global audience. This will be the second edition of the annual event dedicated to discussing major policy and regulatory developments that affect the global finance and investments industry, now taking place in a webinar format over two days:
- Tuesday 29 June 12:00–13:30 BST/13:00–14:30 CEST/16:00–17:30 HKT
- Wednesday 30 June 14:30–16:00 BST/15:30–17:00 CEST/09:30–11:00 EDT
REGISTER NOW to have the opportunity to engage with senior regulators from around the world to dive deeply into the most urgent questions faced by financial markets and investors today, and to gain valuable insights and network with regulators, key stakeholders, and decision makers.
You will hear keynotes from Paul Andrews, Managing Director of Research, Advocacy and Standards at CFA Institute; Cathie Armour, Commissioner at the Australian Securities and Investment Commission (ASIC) and Erkki Liikanen, Chair of the IFRS Foundation Trustees, and many more.
The two webinar sessions will address the following questions through keynotes and moderated panels:
- What are global regulators most concerned about today?
- How can the investor’s voice be preserved when setting ESG/sustainability policies?
- Who will lead in dealing with liquidity risk in money markets after the pandemic ends?
- Can good business conduct be supported through policy and regulation?
The full agenda and the registration details can be found here.